In Crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
Here is what some of our beneficiaries have to say about our work with them:
1. I love and appreciate your dedication to people struggling with these issues. My life has never been the same! Plagued with depression and post traumatic stress disorder, plus a bunch of other forms of psychiatric issues that over the years have shown up. Your passion has influenced me to get back up. I will always have my illness, but you have giving me the strength to not give up my fight. I love you soo much! Thank you again for doing what you do. I was born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will! Semper Fidelis.
2. Dear carol, I got my first 100% check from the VA today for 29,500.00! I cannot tell u how thankful I am. Life is not all about money, but It sure does feel better to have it! Love you! You saved my life! A year and a half ago I never imagined how things are working out, u changed my whole life! : )))
3. I am thankful for all you have done to allow me and my family to not be homeless this year. I love you and hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving. Semper Fidelis!!!
4. You are my HERO! I love you soooo much! I'm still crying because this is such a heartfelt video. You are the most greatest beautiful person I've ever met. You give me HOPE and that is really all I need.
5.. I wish I was well enough to tell the whole world about what you have done to help me and my family.
6. After two years and two months I finally received retroactive compensation from the VA in the amount of $61,000.00. I cannot thank you enough for your help in making this happen! Before your help, I was only receiving 58.00 per month for a family of 5 and was at high risk for suicide. Thank you so much.
7. The frig is now full! Thank you, I also looked up all the schools in washington State this morning. I called all of them to see if I could cet you some help for your September 1 event but that were all closed until 28 August. I am going try and locate some ROTC people in your area to let them know you need more support. "NEVER DOWN" thats what we used to say in our unit.
8. Make a donation